Original Post

Highlighted

crashing after using room tool/floor bug on mac

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Spooky stuff, Holiday Celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switch to building mode and try use room tool or wall tool and close the shape
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes
What do you expect to see? closed room with floor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think it happened after installing Holiday Celebration pack but I'm not sure if this was the reason.

I think the floor or floor + walls are bugged for some weird reason and I'm unable to build anything. 
The game crashes every time I try to use room tool or close the walls. 
I tried to add furnished rooms and it didn't crashed but you can see effect on the photo. 
I tried to repair the game in Orgin and reinstall everything but it did not work. 

Then I deleted the tray and mods folders from documents, didn't worked either.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: crashing after using room tool/floor bug on mac

@remplica 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)