by atxizzy

Original Post

can't scroll build mode items

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry Day, Dine out, City Living, Island living, Sesons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot scroll through build mode items.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to scroll all the way down and see all the build mode items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The issue I am having is I go to scroll down my build mode items and I can't. It just shows me the first few item and when I move my cursor to the bar to slide down, it doesn't move. It doesn't even show the pointer finger. I do have custom content and packs but i haven't added anything recently, and this started happening yesterday. It's quite annoying because I don't think this has happened to anyone else. EDIT: I have also repaired my game like 20 times and moved my CC out and I still have the problemFrown

Message 1 of 3 (986 Views)

Re: can't scroll build mode items

@atxizzy  Are you using an Apple mouse, an Apple trackpad, or something else (and what)?  Does it help to place your cursor within the box of items and scroll?  Please also switch between fullscreen and windowed modes, and let me know whether you can drag the bar in either one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (966 Views)

Re: can't scroll build mode items

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddictI am using an apple trackpad, and no it doesn't work if i place my cursor inside the box and scroll. I will try it with the different modes. I also just went through and deleted a whole bunch of custom content to see if that helps anything since my computer is a little old.

Message 3 of 3 (961 Views)