Will badges earned on Sims 3 carry over to Sims 3 64 Bit

by brennaaileen

Original Post

Will badges earned on Sims 3 carry over to Sims 3 64 Bit

★★★★★ Novice

I have been playing The Sims 3 on my old computer (PC) for awhile while I wait for The Sims 3 64 Bit since my Mac has been updated to Catalina. I have been enjoying completing challenges and gaining badges through The Sims 3. However, I don't want to complete a bunch of badges on The Sims 3 if I just have to recomplete them all over again when The Sims 3 64 Bit comes out. Does anyone know if your badges already earned throughout The Sims 3 will carry over to The Sims 3 64 Bit? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Re: Will badges earned on Sims 3 carry over to Sims 3 64 Bit

@brennaaileen  There's no guarantee, since the details haven't been released yet.  However, badge information is tied to the Sims 3 Store site, and we've been told that all content we already own will transfer to the 64-bit version.  Hopefully that includes store stuff too, although that hasn't been clarified either.  And if our store accounts are still active and usable, our earned badges would remain in place as well.

I know that's not a clear answer, but based on how little information is out there on the updated game right now, I doubt anyone at EA is ready, or perhaps even able, to give a more specific answer.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)