White flashings

by TheDreamyWriter

Original Post

Re: White flashings

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TheDreamyWriter I also experience the white flashing as well whenever I play on fullscreen. The flashing stopped when playing on window mode, but sometimes, the wording becomes invisible so, I turn to full screen again to make it reappear.
Message 11 of 14 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora I experience lagging and the same thing like the OP. If I moved the folder, are you referring to the EA folder in Documents, right? Do I need to change the setting on Origin as well?
Message 12 of 14 (202 Views)

@x4m1r4 

Yep, please try my suggestions Standard smile Could you also please provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 13 of 14 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Bluebellflora Mine is MacAir (mid 2013), basically, it's not advisable to use for gaming as its only met the min requirement. However, I don't find any problem playing most of the time, until recently.

I've always clean the cache, and even the localthumbcache, & I'm playing offline most of the time. I'll try your suggestion and see if it works.
Message 14 of 14 (188 Views)