[WORKAROUND] 11.17.20 patch - game won't stop loading

by 8KEL

Original Post

Re: New Patch 11/17 - Game won't load any saved games

★★★ Apprentice

Ya tengo el ultimo parche 1.68.156.1520 y no reparo nada.

ya desinstale e instale, actualice y repare ... y no pasa absolutamente nada, ningún mensaje de error.

Message 51 of 616 (1,694 Views)

Re: Residential Worlds list empty when starting a new game

★★ Novice

What was the work around?

Message 52 of 616 (2,222 Views)

★★ Novice

I have both these issues also.  The No residential worlds when attempting a new game, and the infinity loop when trying to access saves.  Did the backup thing and made a new file.  Still sticking at both points

Message 53 of 616 (2,230 Views)

failure to load

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? snowy escape eco lifestyle discover university island living get famous seasons cants and dogs city living get together get to work realm of magic strangerville jungle adventure parenthood vampires spa day dine out outdoor retreat nifty knitting tiny living laundry day toddler bowling night perfect patio vintage glamour kids room romantic garden movie hangout cool kitchen luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by attempting to play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? every time I try to select a load game, saved game
What do you expect to see? game loads with blue screen, green diamonds spinning words move but world never loads
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

experiencing issues since downloading the most recent update. I am unable to play previous households that have been created. I am able to create a new household and select a new season but after that the game does not progress and allow me to select worlds.

Message 54 of 616 (1,681 Views)

Infinite Loading after 17th of November Update

★★★ Newbie

After installing the 17th of November update, my game enters an infinite loading mode, and doesn't start. Tried backuping my gamefile, starting a new one, and the problem persists. 

Message 55 of 616 (1,697 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Sims 4 crashing since November 2020 update, NOT CC/Mod relat

★ Novice

Mine is just getting as far as the blue screen with the spinning plumbob and gets stuck. Won't load the game and have to force quit (Mac) 

Message 56 of 616 (1,510 Views)

★ Apprentice

The infinity loop thing has been reported to be fixed by repairing game through origin. Have you tried that?

Message 57 of 616 (2,214 Views)

Saved games don’t load

★★★ Newbie

After the update where the Sims4 kept crashing, now it doesn’t go past the loading screen of saved games. The loading screen just keeps going.

Message 58 of 616 (1,500 Views)

Re: Saved games don’t load

Merged a bunch of threads together for the infinite loading screen. The solution on page one explains how to fix this - repair your game in Origin. You may need to repair a couple of times. If that does not fix your issue then please start a new thread explaining exactly what the issue is with your game and the exact specification of your Mac as explained here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 59 of 616 (1,496 Views)

Sims4 not launching correctly

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

The last Sims4 update has just been automatically installed in my mac. I launch it and everything's fine until I press the Play button on the main page. It won't do anything, just keeps loading for as long as I let it.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Message 60 of 616 (1,492 Views)