Re: Game time stops

by shest14

Original Post

Endless loading when trying to play a previous family/game

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.1561220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? university, get famous, strangerville, magic, seasons, island living, get together, city living, get to work, bowling, hot tub, dine out, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I load a previous game, the family just endlessly loads.
What happens when the bug occurs? The family/game never loads. I just see the loading screen going and the tips changing.
What do you expect to see? I expect to get to the family/game and start playing where I left off.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I think this happened after a recent update/patch was made to the game. I haven't changed or added anything

Message 411 of 616 (347 Views)

Re: Sim gets stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Hello... I also having problems with the game... When I create a family, cannot put it in a world, the screen just be white and the family it is not save at the beggining... Also when I try to start a game with a saved family, just charging, but not run nothing... Please!!!!!!! help me

Message 412 of 616 (344 Views)

Re: Endless loading when trying to play a previous family/game

★★★ Pro

Try repairing your game go into origin click on my game library and right click on the Sims 4 and click repair wait for it to repair then try your game.

Message 413 of 616 (391 Views)

Re: Game time stops

★★★ Novice

I tried doing this method and now i can’t even download sims to my hard drive 😩

Message 414 of 616 (415 Views)

Re: New Patch 11/17 - Game won't load any saved games

★★ Novice

having this same issue too. even when I repair the game it still continues to happen

Message 415 of 616 (411 Views)

Re: Sim gets stuck on loading screen

@Pameliiwiis  Does your computer run Windows or macOS?  Have you tried repairing?  Open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 416 of 616 (334 Views)

Re: Game stuck on loading screen since Nov. 17 update

★★ Novice

This same thing is happening to me! 

Message 417 of 616 (396 Views)

Re: Endless loading when trying to play a previous family/game

★★★★★ Guide

Try repairing your game or load another family if you can, let some time pass like a few sim hours and then try and load the other family again.

Message 418 of 616 (375 Views)

Re: sims game not loading

@tusiaaa032  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 419 of 616 (309 Views)

game goes white when i try and pick a city for my sims

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? pets,famous,vampire,my first pet stuff,laundry day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i have no idea, It says it not the right game mode and everything works until i have to pick the city they live in then it all goes white and it only say pick a residential home
What happens when the bug occurs? the screen goes white and i dont get to pick the city at all and when i try loading a old life it never stops loading like i have sat and waited for 30 minutes before even
What do you expect to see? i hope to be able to play my game..... old lives to load and i just have no idea why it isnt working lol
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

i have only gotten the game a few months ago i think i love it and i didnt change anything. i hope it can be fixed

Message 420 of 616 (361 Views)