Re: Game stuck on loading screen since Nov. 17 update

by ZapGun4Hire

Original Post

New Patch 11/17 - Game won't load any saved games

★★★ Newbie

I wasn't having any problem with the November 2020 update, when the patch was released today (Nov 17) however, my game doesn't leave the loading screen. It will load and open the main menu but when I click on a saved game the loading screen comes on and then that's it. It just loads. I sat here for 10+ minutes multiple times waiting for it to load and it never does. 

Message 21 of 616 (7,592 Views)

Re: New Patch 11/17 - Game won't load any saved games

★ Novice
@KRamz24 Same for me! Looking forward to any fixes!
Message 22 of 616 (7,549 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@KRamz24 Do a "Repair" on the game. That should fix it.
Message 23 of 616 (7,542 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly the same issues here, I had no problems with the last patch. I tried not to update it, but Origin said I had to update to play the game. Now I can't play the game. Is there any way to go back to the last update?

Message 24 of 616 (7,538 Views)

Re: 11-17-20 update

★★★ Newbie

Repairing the game worked for me too!

Message 25 of 616 (7,441 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game stuck on loading screen since Nov. 17 update

★★ Apprentice
@AnaiDesign There are several topics on this issue already. Try a “Repair” on the game and that should fix it.
Message 26 of 616 (7,445 Views)

Re: Sims 4 taking forever to load recently?

★★ Apprentice
@Lynnmaldo There are several topics on this issue already. Try a “Repair” on the game and that should fix it.
Message 27 of 616 (7,430 Views)

Crashing Fixed but Now Game Won’t Load

★★ Novice

I just tried to play after EA sent a notification that the crashing issue had been fixed. Now my game is stuck on the load screen. Any ideas? 

Message 28 of 616 (7,436 Views)

sims

★★★ Newbie

My sims game opens just fine, but will only go to the loading screen right after the opening Sims 4 screen. Why is this happening? It was working fine before the latest update on November 17, 2020. Another problem I had before this was when I could create a new sim, but could not place them in the worlds, because the world options would not load. Please help!!! ( Im on MAC. )

Message 29 of 616 (7,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any updates?

Message 30 of 616 (7,473 Views)