Update lost save files

by ErikaSim77

Original Post

Update lost save files

★★★ Novice

So I've had 101 problems since updating earlier today. First I got an error that appeared to be due to the location of files. So I just got frustrated and ended up backing up my game and reinstalling everything. Upon doing so I moved all my saves and mods back in. My mods show up fine but all my save files appear to have disappeared. This is beyond frustrating. All my save files appear in the folder but nothing will show up to load in game. I dont even get the option upon startup to load anything. it makes me start a new game and only then when i go to "save as" do I see that none of my saved games are there. 

I've removed my mods folder entirely, trying to play vanilla just to see if it was a mods problem. its not. 

I've tried selectively moving certain saves in since i had numerous ones and nope. nothing is showing up. 

This stupid update has destroyed my game and i'm beyond upset. 

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Update lost save files

@ErikaSim77 

Please could you click on your saves folder once to select it then go to File > Get Info. Under the General > Where section near the top of the info window please copy and paste the location of your saves folder here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)