Unable to find saved games - SIMS4

by Sim_Katzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to find saved games - SIMS4

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I don't know if anyone is having the same issue but Sims 4 wont let me load any saved games (Mac User). It opens like normal with the play button but there are no options for saved games available, its like it constantly thinks its my first time playing it??

I've tried updating it and repairing it but nothing works, and when i decided to try the 'Save as' trick with a new family the only save it showed me was that one as if nothing else existed?? Ive been playing his game for over a year now and have never had this problem before but its been happening for the last two weeks now?

Does anyone have any ideas???

Sim_Katzz

Message 1 of 2 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to find saved games - SIMS4

Hi @Sim_Katzz,

You may have a conflict between The Sims 4 save files and iCloud Drive. Please read this article for further information and possible solutions: https://bluebellflora.com/2017/02/06/sims-3-and-sims-4-not-loading-save-games/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to find saved games - SIMS4

Hi @Sim_Katzz,

You may have a conflict between The Sims 4 save files and iCloud Drive. Please read this article for further information and possible solutions: https://bluebellflora.com/2017/02/06/sims-3-and-sims-4-not-loading-save-games/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (583 Views)