Too many mods?

by kaylacoyle99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too many mods?

★★ Novice

I have over 2000 cc's, yes i know im obsessed. So my game has started to crash every time i try to open it. I've tried to repair it and it didn't work. I've tried to delete them but i don't even know what half of them are unless im in the game but i cant get in game because it keeps crashing. I have done the thing where I drag the main sims 4 folder out and then hit play so it generates a new one and add them back in one utnil it doesnt work, and it worked but then i did something i think and then it went back to crashing again. is there a quicker way to do it? Or is there a limit on mods or is it storage on my computer and how would i help that? Please help!!

Message 1 of 5 (4,531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Too many mods?

@kaylacoyle99

No, there is no quicker way. You need to move them all out again and back in like you did before.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,504 Views)

All Replies

@kaylacoyle99

No, there is no quicker way. You need to move them all out again and back in like you did before.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (4,505 Views)

★★ Novice

ah ok thank you! 

Message 3 of 5 (4,499 Views)

★★ Novice
as ok thank you! I really wish there was a quicker way but at least i know im not completely wasting my time !
Message 4 of 5 (4,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey! btw if you wanna go through all your cc's, you should download Sims4Studios. it has the option to open your cc's and go through them one by one and change the price or delete them off your game!

Message 5 of 5 (3,435 Views)