December 2015 - last edited December 2015
I bought and downloaded the sims 4 into my macbook pro and it doesn't open. I have already tried repairing the game and updated it, and it still doesn't work, it just appears an announcement that says "The sims 4 not response" and it closes.
Moved your post to the Sims 4 forum.
What Mac do you have? Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on More Info depending on what operating system you're running:
- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Memory (RAM)
- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?
- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?
- What Expansion, Stuff and Game Packs do you have installed?