Re: The sims 3 medieval won’t work

by MurasakiFlowers

Original Post

The sims 3 medieval won’t work

★★★ Newbie

So I bought the Sims 3: Medieval deluxe pack, which include the original game, special edition, nobles and pirates, and the special edition items. However, I realize that it won’t stop downloading at all and that I apparently don’t have the original game, the Sims 3: Medieval??? Origin tells me that I only have Nobles and Pirates and specials edition in my possession and that I have to buy

the Sims 3: Medieval deluxe pack again and to have the original game??? I don’t know what I’m suppose to do please help.

Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

@MurasakiFlowers  Did you buy the game through Origin, or elsewhere?  If it was elsewhere, did you receive one code or two, and did you register both codes?  Please double-check your emailed receipt.

If this isn't the issue, please run the Origin reset tool for macOS, restart your computer, and check your Origin library again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Not owning Sims Medieval myself, I don't know what the entry in your Origin game library is supposed to look like, but please make sure that there isn't some other version of the base game, or some deluxe pack, that you can download instead.

If none of this helps, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask for help.  You'll be able to upload the screenshots you provided here directly to a live chat session.  For future reference, you can click cmd-shift-4 and drag your cursor over the portion of the screen you want to capture; the screenshot will land on your desktop.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Support is on limited hours right now: phone calls are entirely unavailable, and live chat is only open from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That fact that you answer me, I thank you very much! 

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)