The internet is getting slow down while playing the sims 3 on full screen mode

by aodoherty

Original Post

The internet is getting slow down while playing the sims 3 on full screen mode

★★ Pro

I got this problem before uninstalling the sims 3 Metal version on Mac. I tried both fullscreen mode and windowed mode. I can use internet properly on windowed mode but it slows down to write or post anything on the web while playing in fullscreen mode. Is this only me having this issue? I prefer fullscreen mode on Mac.

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

Re: The internet is getting slow down while playing the sims 3 on full screen mo

@aodoherty  I take it you're minimizing the game to write?  This may be a system slowdown rather than anything to do with the internet.  When the game is minimized, it can (but doesn't always) cause severe system lag for a few minutes.  If you're curious, test by minimizing the game while playing in windowed mode—if it's system lag, you should see the same thing when TS3 is minimized regardless of which mode you were using to play.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

Re: The internet is getting slow down while playing the sims 3 on full screen mo

★★ Pro
@puzzlezaddict Oh ..I see what you mean. thank you. I will...maybe try when I re install whole game. Wink I usually leave the sims 3 on back and bring the web page to front to write something. I've never minimized the sims 3 on windowed mode. I can try that when I re install the whole game. Thanks! Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)