The Sims 4 Uni

by eeweaver06

Original Post

The Sims 4 Uni

★★★★★ Newbie

so i am looking to get a new computer, my old 2010 imac isnt running the sims 4 uni that i purchased, can anyone recommend a new computer that is good and cheaper that will run the sims 4 and all the packs? please and thank you!! Wondering

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Uni

@eeweaver06  A few questions:

• Windows or macOS?  The price of a Mac that handles the game well will be significantly higher than its Windows counterpart.
  • Laptop or desktop, and if desktop, do you need to budget for a monitor separately?
  • Do you want to play other games, and if so, which ones?  Feel free to list them.
  • Do you need extra storage for large collections of music, photos, etc.?
  • Finally, what is your preferred budget, and in which country?

Please also let me know whether you're looking to buy now or later.  These days, sale prices change so quickly that it's useless to make a specific recommendation unless someone is ready to buy.  But I can still give you a more general idea of what options you might have, so you know what to expect.  And you can always come back later, if you want.

P.S.  If you would prefer Windows, I'll move this thread to the PC tech section, since the Mac section is just for Mac system issues.  But if you'd like to talk Apple products, this is the perfect place.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)