Re: Updated my game but not getting the Hispanic heritage month stuff

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Re: forced legacy edition on os catalina

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I talked with an EA help staff and he told me that the Catalina os can function the sims game without legacy. 

Message 431 of 849 (794 Views)

Re: Issue opening The Sims 4 Legacy Edition for Mac

★★★ Newbie

this exact same thing is happening to me. 

Message 432 of 849 (681 Views)

Re: Issue opening The Sims 4 Legacy Edition for Mac

@shaynepage

What is happening to you?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 433 of 849 (667 Views)

the gallery doesn't show on my mac sims4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1620
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, Dine Out, Romantic Garden Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know...
What happens when the bug occurs? Well I don't have all the options the game offers and it's annoying.
What do you expect to see? The full game option screen!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello,
Here is my problem. The Sims4 Gallery does not show on my sims game. I am playing from a MacBook Pro (13-inch) High Sierra, so I have already noticed that some features don't appear on my screen due to size (I'm assuming), but it is very annoying not to be able to view the gallery, or upload to it, since I often create homes for friends and family who need them.
I would love some help if someone knows how to fix this issue. Thank you!

Message 434 of 849 (711 Views)

Re: the gallery doesn't show on my mac sims4

Hero
@AndraHorsfield Moving this to the mac forum. Looks like you're using the legacy edition of the game.

Helpers here can tell you if you really need it of if you have options.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 435 of 849 (703 Views)

★ Guide
@AndraHorsfield Would you be able to tell me what year your computer was released? I'm trying to figure out whether you need Legacy Edition or not.
Message 436 of 849 (682 Views)

Updated my game but not getting the Hispanic heritage month stuff

★ Novice

I have legacy and play on a Mac but I don’t see any new items from the new update. 

Message 437 of 849 (1,014 Views)

Re: Updated my game but not getting the Hispanic heritage month stuff

@victoriav0630

You won't because the Legacy Edition does not get any new content.

I've merged your post into the main LE thread. The opening post has detailed FAQs.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 438 of 849 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AriaMad2 Late 2011
Message 439 of 849 (614 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Legacy Edition thread

★ Novice

Legacy was required for me and I had to switch to it a few months ago. But a few months before that, I bought Tiny Living and University. Since TL & DU can't be played in the Legacy Edition, I lost those two games and asked, just a few hours ago, for a refund. And I asked if they can't refund me, I asked if I can just have the Moschino stuff pack for free. I was denied on both and I was a little angry. The CSR who handled my concern was so cold and didn't really help and just told me they had strict refund (90 days only) policy and I can't have the refund. Did anyone else have this awful experience? The agent just closed the chat immediately while I was still typing. As someone who worked in customer service before, that was so wrong and so cold. 

Message 440 of 849 (861 Views)