Re: The Sims 4 Crushes

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

The Sims 4 Crushes

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration and Legacy Edition
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to load the top 3 houses in the newcrest scenario
What happens when the bug occurs? The program crushes
What do you expect to see? I should be able to play those houses in that scenario
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a problem with my the sims 4.

I hadn't played for a while (like 3 years or so) so i decided to enjoy a bit of a game but while I try to load some of my built houses in the newcrest scenario, the program just crashes!

Can you help me? (I tried everything: disinstall and install again; the repairing option on origin; …)

I should add that it's almost impossible that the problem comes from my computer performances cause it has an i7 2,5 GHz processor, a 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB and Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB of graphic card (I have a MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014). 

Thx

Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)

Hero
@abiondo90 Moving this to the mac forum for troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

@abiondo90

You don't need the Legacy Edition but you should upgrade your version of macOS to 10.13.6 High Sierra or later to see if it fixes the problem. There is currently an issue with Sierra with AMD GPUs, yours has NVIDIA but it would be worth trying Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)