The Sims 3 Disk Not Found on MAC

by shanna_ladino123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Disk Not Found on MAC

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I’ve been playing The Sims 3 for a while, then I stopped playing for 4 months and now when I try to play it goes in but when it gets to the part where you’re supposed to choose your family it just says “disk not found” I try clicking retry but the pop-up just keeps showing up... I tried quitting and taking out the disk and putting it back but it doesn’t work! I’m getting so stressed out already! Please help! Oh and when I try to uninstall the game it’s just blank and I can’t choose a game to uninstall...
Message 1 of 2 (7,064 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 Disk Not Found on MAC

@shanna_ladino123

Your issue is covered in this dedicated thread - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-...

Please follow the instructions in the first post to bypass the issue and hopefully get playing again.

Locking this, please post in that thread if you need further help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,057 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Sims 3 Disk Not Found on MAC

@shanna_ladino123

Your issue is covered in this dedicated thread - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-...

Please follow the instructions in the first post to bypass the issue and hopefully get playing again.

Locking this, please post in that thread if you need further help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (7,058 Views)