THE SIMS 3 - Launcher uploud

by xDeiff

Original Post

THE SIMS 3 - Launcher uploud

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi guysWink

I have problem with launcher. I'm trying upload my sim to the sims 3 website but all the time launcher say i'm not loged. I try to reconect the launcher even after the computer restart, problem is still the same. I use The sims 3 on mac and origin.

Message 1 of 5 (809 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 3 - Launcher uploud

@xDeiff  Try clearing all of your browser caches, and make sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.  If that doesn't help, you can try changing your password in Origin or at the store site and clearing your browser caches again.

In neither of these work, pull your existing TS3 game folder out of Documents and onto your desktop.  Launch the game, and a clean folder will spawn.  You can move the sim you want into your new folder from your old one—the file will be located in Documents\EA\TS3\Exports.  Then clear your browser caches and try to login to the launcher again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

I did all this but still launcher say I'm not logged Frown

Message 3 of 5 (733 Views)

Champion
I haven't tried to upload anything recently to the Exchange. I'll try today and report back if it works.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (708 Views)

Champion

Ok, I tried to upload a lot to the Exchange and it gave me the same message. 

I'll be honest, I think it has to do with the fact that EA/Maxis has not updated the Sims 3 for the Mac version and therefore we are unable to connect to the Exchange to upload lots. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (703 Views)