Sims4 will let me in but not let me play plots or edit builds since new update

by csg16792

Original Post

Sims4 will let me in but not let me play plots or edit builds since new update

★★★ Newbie

I played for a few hours before updating the sims 4 with no issues.

I saw the sims was due an update when i made myself  lunch so clicked update, everything seemed in order, i downloaded a new pack and waited to enter the game until that had downloaded. 

I went into the game fine and it showed the manage worlds screen so i clicked on sims university as i wanted to save one of my builds so i could place it in a different world. 

Thats when i started to have problems it WOULD let me in the world let me click on the plot i wanted to play, even showed the plumbob loading screen but then kicked me out immediately, tried a few more times and the same thing happened.

So i tried a different world and same thing happened so since the update i haven't been able to play anything!  

Since then I've closed sims, forced quit on origin, checked for updates with origin, checked updates with my mac, shut down my mac and restarted. And i am still experiencing the same issues.

Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Re: Sims4 will let me in but not let me play plots or edit builds since new upda

@csg16792

Try a new Sims 4 folder https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)