This did not work, it keeps timing out

Message 51 of 126 (3,776 Views)

Re: Sims Medieval Won't Launch on Mac

★★★ Newbie

It won't let me download it?

Message 52 of 126 (3,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i click on the link, a webpage pops up saying that they couldn't find what i was looking for. Did you use that patch recently?

Message 53 of 126 (3,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried everything I've read here till I found a solution else where. I was shocked it works but here it is
Right click the game icon click show package contents or something like that then click the folder contents and there will be a file called info.plist click open it in text editor and find the line that says cedegaGameName then change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of SMLauncher.exe don't change anything else quit that and it should work just fine
Message 54 of 126 (3,594 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@meowmeowx3 wrote:
I tried everything I've read here till I found a solution else where. I was shocked it works but here it is
Right click the game icon click show package contents or something like that then click the folder contents and there will be a file called info.plist click open it in text editor and find the line that says cedegaGameName then change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of SMLauncher.exe don't change anything else quit that and it should work just fine

This worked PERFECTLY, thank you so much!!!!

Message 55 of 126 (3,583 Views)

★ Novice

I am experiencing the same problem.

Eventually I get this code:

The request timed out. (-1001)

http://launcher.thesimsmedieval.com/launcher/home.html?login_layer_display

I can't play SIMS Medievel at all.

Also SIMS Medievel Pirates & Nobles are in my games library on origin but dont want to download. When I try I get the following: DOWNLOAD ERROR -We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later.

Please help.

Message 56 of 126 (3,470 Views)

★ Novice

It worked thanks!

Message 57 of 126 (3,469 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, im not able still, how can be fixed??

Message 58 of 126 (3,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@morganathewild wrote:

@meowmeowx3 wrote:

This worked PERFECTLY, thank you so much!!!!

this worked! thanks

Message 59 of 126 (3,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you are the best. It worked perfectly, Thanks¡¡¡

Message 60 of 126 (3,149 Views)