Re: Sims Medieval Patch Downloading Trouble

by JT_STREETWOLF

Original Post

Sims Medieval Patch Downloading Trouble

★ Novice

Looking through the many issues of Sims Medieval on this site, I have not come across one that describes my situation. So basically when I start up my game it asks to update my game. I always click OK and then it shows the downloading bar. But when its done it disappears and nothing happens. Even if I were to click cancel for the new update I cant play the game because there isn't a big play button on the launch screen. It has a Sims Medieval logo and two lines under it that say ''Home'' and ''Game Updates''. To the right is a blank white screen (image attached shows a screen shot of the launch screen). Ive tried downloading the patch through the website but i'm not sure how to download it to the game. I use a Mac and I downloaded the game off Origin, the version I have for Sims Medieval is 1.0.286

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (913 Views)

Hi @MultiUgly,

Are you playing via DVD or via Origin?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 5 (897 Views)

★ Novice
Origin, and I don't know if it helps but I use a Mac. And the game version is 1.0.2
Message 3 of 5 (891 Views)

@MultiUgly,

Please manually download and install the latest patch for The Sims Medieval on Mac OS X: http://lvlt.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/simsmedieval/mac/To-6847-2.0.114.00107.tgz

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 4 of 5 (884 Views)

★ Novice

I downloaded this patch and it seemed to work, then asked me to put my serial number in, have done that twice now and then it fails! WHYYYY. I have an old disc version that was no longer working and so I have spend hours uninstalling, re-installing through origin and now trying updates and patches etc. I bought this damn game, why won't it just work. so annoyed.

Message 5 of 5 (861 Views)