Re: Sims 4 wont open

by hinesc14

Original Post

Sims 4 wont open

★ Novice

Hey all, I've seen this thread so many times and although over tried everything I could ever do I've had no luck. The other day I downloaded some cc and then went to open the Sims 4. I moved CC into my mods folder and attempted to open the game. I opened origin and then clicked play which went grey and then loaded but stopped and the play button went orange. I then tried again but the same thing is happening. I cant do anything. I've cleared my cache, removed my mods (which worked but even with one piece of cc it stops working), moved my folder to desktop and then changed it again etc, etc. I'm having no luck

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks, Elizabeth x

😊

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ItzEli1309,

I'm checking in on some older posts and was wondering if you were able to get this sorted or if it's still ongoing for you? Could you let us know in your reply? If there's any advice we can share we'd like to do that and help.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me! I haven't been able to get it fixed either! 

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)