Re: Sims 4 stuck on "Verifying Game Files" (Mac)

by lakyendriabrown

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

OH my geesh....it worked....you are so awesome.....origin couldnt even fix it im sooooo

Message 21 of 25 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have the same problem except I have now gotten to the point in which I have deleted sims from my Mac, thinking if I don't have it downloaded it would stop this problem, but it still says it's "verifying game files" and when I press cancel, it gets stuck on "cancelling". I just deleted the cache files and other things you said to do, I have deleted origin and re-downloaded it multiple times too but nothing has worked Frown Also everytime I re-download origin it logs me in automatically which i find alarming bc that never happens, especially for anything newly downloaded. Sorry this is long but please someone help!!!

Message 22 of 25 (1,579 Views)

@paluib

Run the Origin reset tool, removing just the cache files doesn't really do much - https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 23 of 25 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, i have the same problem and i don't understand the tool for fix origin i follow the step but they don't ask me my admin code or whatever it is.. sorry for my english i'm french

Message 24 of 25 (1,507 Views)

@yassinsounkef 

Click on Download the Reset Origin tool to download it - https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Double click on the Reset Tool in your Downloads folder to open it

Click Reset Origin in the pop up window.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 25 of 25 (1,485 Views)