Re: Sims 4 stuck on loading screen

by Save_Bandit71

Original Post

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen

★★ Novice

I've had some variation of the same problem with my game for a long time now, and nothing I've tried has worked. The problem I keep having at the moment is that I'll open the game, create new households and everything, and then I close out of the game, but when I go back later it opens the game and starts loading but never gets to the starting screen. Everything I've found about this problem online has either been about a new update or problems with mods and cc, but I've never used mods or cc (although I have downloaded a few lots from the gallery that I think might have used them), and it's been happening for so long I doubt the update is the issue. Still, I completely erased both the Sims 4 and Origin from my computer and redownloaded multiple times, but the same problems still happen. Recently, my laptop broke and I had to get a new computer and was looking forward to starting new with the Sims 4, but when they transferred my files over they moved the Sims 4, too, even though I asked them not to cause I wanted to start fresh. So, it's STILL messed up. 

Sorry for the long post I've just been so frustrated for so long. Also my laptop is the new 2019 Macbook Pro. 

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

@Save_Bandit71

Which version of macOS are you running?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

★★ Novice