Sims 4 preparing 0%

by alexx231117

Original Post

Sims 4 preparing 0%

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently wanted to get back into playing the sims 4 and when I tried to update it said something about an error which I quickly resolved and it continued updating the patch.

but for me to resolve this I had to put the sims 4 from package contents into the trash folder.

so when the patch was nearly completed it came up with another error saying I had no space on my hardrive (Mac laptop btw) 

so I put a few things into my trash forgetting I had that sims 4 thing in my trash and deleted it then the game wouldn’t install at all, after waiting like an hour with nothing downloading and it wouldn’t resume the download I decided to delete everything sims 4 off my mac thinking I could just reinstall.

i deleted origin too and redownloaded but now it’s just stuck on 0% preparing to download I try force quitting origin but when I go back on it says repairing or verifying game files.

i don’t know what to do and nothings working, how do I completely reinstall sims 4 on my Mac? I don’t see what the problem is since I deleted all the sims 4 files and CC.

Message 1 of 2 (611 Views)

Re: Sims 4 preparing 0%

@alexx231117 

Please run the Origin reset tool then try again.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (594 Views)