Sims 4 on MAC!

by RiaGSY

Original Post

Sims 4 on MAC!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So basically I've been having trouble all day trying to play Sims 4. First of all, whenever I tried to get onto Sims it would never let me go online so I can access all of the online data and the libraries etc. It would always say that I can't go online at this moment. I then updated my Mac and that seemed to help because then I was on for a good hour. I then realised that all the packs were half price so I went on ahead and bought the cats and dogs one. After that whenever I even tried to get onto Sims it would crash at the loading screen. I've tried so many things such as taking my mods out, deleting the cache as well as the tray file. Nothing seems to be working to be able to get onto my sims. I've just paid money for another pack and now I can't get onto it and it's really frustrating me! Can anybody help! I have read on a few forms that changing the quality of the graphics it sometimes crashes. I did change the graphics when I was on. I have read up on how to reset these graphics without going on the game and I followed everything but it still is crashing every time I tried to go onto Sims Frown 

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on MAC!

@RiaGSY  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 Mac section.  (You can get Origin help here too.)

Please post the full specs of your Mac, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on MAC!

★ Guide
@RiaGSY What version of The Sims 4 are you running? The Sims 4 or Legacy Edition?
Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)