Sims 4 not working on iMac

by sara934

Original Post

Sims 4 not working on iMac

★★★ Novice

I have an iMac and ever since I downloaded El Capitan on my Mac I have been unable to play it, there are other people with the same issue it was my understanding that EA was working on this issue.  As of this date we have not heard anymore about it could someone please find out what is going on I have bought a few games for Sims 4 and I would like to play them since I spent all that money

Thank You,

Candy8

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Sims 4 not working on iMac

Hi @sara934,

Thread moved to The Sims Mac board

I need more info about your Mac. Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on "More Info" depending on what operating system you're running:

- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Processor
- Memory (RAM)
- Graphics

- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?

- Have you tried to repair the game in Origin? Right click on the game in My Games and select Repair Game.
- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)