Sims 4 not showing up in Origin even though Ive played it before?

by justinesleigh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 not showing up in Origin even though Ive played it before?

★ Novice

HELP. I'm getting so frustrated!

I downloaded and bought sims 4 last year (2015) and played lots and lots of times on my macbook air 11 inch early 2015 edition.

I tried to open Origin today (07/01/2016) and it seemed to run an update..

When i finally managed to log in i clicked "My Games" and there was nothing there!

Tried the "redeem code" but it said (naturally) that the code had already been used.

Ive uninstalled, installed, deleted, re-downloaded Origin and it just isn't showing up. These are the specs for my mac!

OS X El Capitan

Version 10.11.3

MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)

Processor 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

WHERE IS MY GAME?!

Message 1 of 4 (1,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 not showing up in Origin even though Ive played it before?

Hi @justinesleigh,

Please make sure that you've logged into Origin with the correct account in which you registered your game the first time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,582 Views)

All Replies

Hi @justinesleigh,

Please make sure that you've logged into Origin with the correct account in which you registered your game the first time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 4 (1,583 Views)

★ Novice

thanks @fons_garmo but I've only ever had one account with origin, and my mac even saved my email address and password, so origin automatically signs me in!

Message 3 of 4 (1,388 Views)

★ Novice

SOLVED!

you were right @fons_garmo it turns out when i reset my EA password as a last resort, the email address it sent to was my other account. i totally forgot i used it for the sims. thank you for your advice!

Message 4 of 4 (1,383 Views)