Sims 4 keeps freezing at startup (Mac)

by HalloSora

Original Post

Sims 4 keeps freezing at startup (Mac)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the sims 4 for a while now, but recently it's been freezing at the startup screen. IT'S SO ANNOYING. I've tried everything I could to fix this problem. I've even uninstalled the game with all my files deleted. I do have mods downloaded onto my game, and deleted some I thought that would interfere with it. Although I do have quite a few mods, but the game wouldn't be fun without them (lol). Plus, it's not like I have 1000+. I know a lot of CC creators have even more than that! I've also been checking to see if I missed any updates, and I keep clicking the "repair" option for the new Orgin update. Am I doing something wrong? Is the problem with my mods? Could it possibly be my Mac? Help me ;-;

Message 1 of 4 (1,780 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps freezing at startup (Mac)

@HalloSora

Please try your game without any Mods or CC. Does it work?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue everything is up to date and no mods added ive just installed the game and yet freezing

Message 3 of 4 (1,692 Views)

@Neda1995a

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (1,684 Views)