Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing when opening gallery

by rachash

Original Post

Sims 4 keeps crashing when opening gallery

★★ Novice

Ever since I downloaded get together Expansion pack  my sims 4 keeps crashing everytime I try to open the gallery. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have tried getting rid of my mods, I have tried deleting the cache file. I have tried repairing the game I’m not sure what else I can do but nothing is working!!! Help 

Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @rachash

I can see it's been a while since this was posted. Does your game continue to crash when you go to open the Gallery? 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, yes it keeps crashing my sims game completely everytime I try to open the gallery 

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)