Re: Sims 4, just got a mac, no games in library

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4, just got a mac, no games in library

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the Sims 4 and another game on my origin account when I had a PC. I recently got a mac and downloaded origin, but my games aren't there anymore. Help so I can download Sims 4 for mac. Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Are you sure you are in the right account?

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))

Spoiler
    medium.jpg

• Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)

All Replies

Are you sure you are in the right account?

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))

Spoiler
    medium.jpg

• Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (501 Views)