Sims 4 household wont load

by jmjack91

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims 4 household wont load

★ Novice

Hello, I play sims on Mac. After updating my game on June 6th, none of the households I select to play load successfully. Instead, I get an error code of 111:41812468:58da1bbf with a recommendation to restart my game.

I have removed all mods from the folder, disabled custom content, repaired the game, and nothing has worked to resolve this issue.

Please help because I need my sims back!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (772 Views)

Re: Sims 4 household wont load

@jmjack91

Move the Mods folder to the desktop, trash the localthumbcache.packge file and see if it helps.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 6 (723 Views)

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I appreciate your response! I moved my saves folder to the desktop and I am able to play now. Does that mean I’ve lost out on all my previous households? They had custom content on and since I disabled it could that be affecting the load too?
Message 3 of 6 (720 Views)

@jmjack91

Hmm, you moved your saves folder, not the whole Sims 4 folder? That would indicate a save has borked Frown You could move the saves back one at a time and see if you can find the broken one.

Just disabling CC isn't always enough. You should move out the Mods folder AND trash the localthumbcache.package.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 4 of 6 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

isnt working for me. my sims is woring and its allowing me play with all the household expet my last household for some reason after the last huge update. i delted all my mods but i cant still play with them and iv`e playing with very long time and i dont wanna lose them please help me i dont know what to do!!!Raised eyebrowDisappointed

Message 5 of 6 (526 Views)

@scarlletalvin666

What exactly is happening?

AHQSigImage.png
Message 6 of 6 (520 Views)