Re: Sims 4 freezes when i load a household

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 4 freezes when i load a household

★★★ Newbie

I am able to open the sims 4 and create a household perfectly fine, however when i move my sims into a lot the diamond spins, and the music can play. But after a few seconds it freezes and the diamond and music stop spinning and playing. I have tried waiting for it to load for an hour or so, but yet nothing happened and i had to force quit out of it. I have tried loading many households into different lots but they all still make my game freeze. Also I have reset all of my CC (mostly Maxis match if that changes anything) and old saves to see if it would make my game work, but it hasn't. I have a MAC, and i have updated it to the latest version possible, but that still doesn't change anything. In the past I downloaded the Sims 4 Tray Importer as well as the Mono network in order for that to work. My game was working up until I deleted the tray importer, and Im not sure if downloading it again would make things better.

If you have any advice, it is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (577 Views)

Re: Sims 4 freezes when i load a household

@Rose82801

What do you mean you have reset your CC? 

Please can you remove your Mods folder, repair the game in Origin then load it and see if it works.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (559 Views)