Re: Sims 4 does not load after November 2020 update

by ZhouTaiTai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 does not load after November 2020 update

★★ Novice

Hello! Im not sure if anyone else has my exact problem, but basically the game hasn't been loading after the update for this month. I am able to create new sims without a problem, and choose a season i want to play in, but once its time to pick the world i want to play in, nothing loads. Its been like this since the update Frown. I also can't save so i have to make sure to put the families i make on the gallery so i can grab them when this issue is fixed.

I tried loading an already saved file, but that doesn't work either! It just stays on the loading screen for ages. I have no idea what the problem could be, please help!

I play on a MacBook Air and everything is up to date (my laptop, origin, sims)

I included a screenshot of what i'm talking about!

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hi everyone! if anyone else had this problem, i was able to fix it myself by uninstalling sims 4. I also removed all of my mods from the game, but i'm not sure if that helped in anyway (i'll be putting them back into my game after this anyways)

but yeah! If anyone else had this problem that is how i solved it!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hi everyone! if anyone else had this problem, i was able to fix it myself by uninstalling sims 4. I also removed all of my mods from the game, but i'm not sure if that helped in anyway (i'll be putting them back into my game after this anyways)

but yeah! If anyone else had this problem that is how i solved it!

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)