Re: Sims 4 deletes saved content

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 4 deletes saved content

★★★ Newbie

This has been the 5th time my sims 4 has deleted my saved content. I regularly "repair" the application and allow the game to automatically upload when needed. I tried following other forums and youtube videos to help fix this problem but nothing seems to work. When I go to my Sims main menu, there are no options for me to look at previous (saved) files - I am only able to view the gallery, and my own personal profile. From here, I am able to see all my families, but when I go into the game, all my houses and families are deleted from the world itself. When I go into my computer documents - electronic arts - sims 4 file, there are only a few selected files under "saved", even though I should have plenty more. I have a MAC, and am not very computer techy, so simple and direct instructions are helpful. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3 (442 Views)

@2412mmmm  I've moved your post to the Sims/Mac section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

@2412mmmm 

Please could you click on your saves folder once to select it then go to File > Get Info. Under the General > Where section near the top of the info window please copy and paste the location of your saves folder here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (400 Views)