Re: Sims 4 Travel Issues

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 4 Travel Issues

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4 (Legacy)
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Decor, Blooming Rooms, Get To Work, Island Living, Snowy Escape, Seasons, Get Together, Parenthood, Cottage Living, University, Tiny Living, Holiday Celebration, Little Campers, Dream Home, Nifty Knitting, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Laundry Day, Fitness, Spa Day, Bowling, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout, Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know what is causing it (read more below)
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to travel with a Sim (eg. attend a festival or travel to a lot), and it starts loading, then brings me back to the select world's screen. I will try to go back to the family I am playing with, and it will just be an endless loading screen. 
What do you expect to see? it takes me to the correct lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have restarted my computer, repaired the game and restarted again, and cleared cache. I do NOT have any mods. 

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Travel Issues

@christinfaye

Do you get any error messages popping up when this happens?

Do you have Last Exception files generated in the Sims 4 folder when this happens? Can you please attach them to a post here if so.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)