Re: Sims 4 Mac 64 Bit Update - Can't Install Sims3Packs

by JustCallMeNerdy

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict What would be the step by step to install sims3pack? I have the critical error on launcher
Message 51 of 72 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Babi2410 I'm downloading only the base game now, to make a test
Message 52 of 72 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@bonnietchi Ok I had this exact same issue, and I thought I followed the instructions perfectly. Make sure you are in your user library, not in the os library. The user library is hidden - the os library is not which is why it is so easy to mistakenly go the the latter. Go to Finder, press Go, and type in ~/Library/Application Support/Origin/. Then, create the Installer Data folder. It should work after that.

Message 53 of 72 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LillyDoe Excuse me, what did you do? I'm lost Frown(
Message 54 of 72 (747 Views)

★ Guide
@mangogirl10 I wasn’t having any issues just sticking my entire mods folder back into my game haha, I’ve only had one crash so far but I’ll keep posting here with anything about that
Message 55 of 72 (739 Views)

Sims

★ Apprentice

My Sims 3 Store content won't download. I keep hitting Download and clicking the "Open the Sims 3", but when I open the launcher, it comes back with a message: "There was an error Downloading Content {0}". Can you help me here? Thanks!

Message 56 of 72 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict I'm having the critical system error, please someone help me, I've already created the Installer Data Frown

Message 57 of 72 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Dorabella123 Okay, thank you! Keep me posted. It’s going to be a pain if i cant play w/o the nraas integration. 🙃
Message 58 of 72 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Babi2410 So am I. I've done everything in this thread so far and I still have the critical error.
Message 60 of 72 (671 Views)