Re: Sims 4 Keeps Running Wont Open

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 4 Keeps Running Wont Open

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ed35e0ea:29f00e76:00000000:18a1dd51]
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? the original game packs that come with the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to open sims is says its still running and doesn't let me open it. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling the game several times.This the code that pops up when it says its still running.[ed35e0ea:29f00e76:00000000:18a1dd51]
What do you expect to see? My game to work again please help me fix this.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

this is the screenshot of my bug. thank you

Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Keeps Running Wont Open

@juliagoolia21 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Where is your game installed? Internal storage or on an external drive?

Where is your Sims 4 folder stored? In the default location in Documents > Electronic Arts or have you created a symlink to store it externally?

What are your security settings in System Preferences for Full Disk Access and Files and Folders (OS dependant) for both Origin and the game?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (507 Views)