Re: Sims 3 won't let me log in ! Help !

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims 3 won't let me log in ! Help !

★ Novice

I can't log in to the sims 3 to access the online features. I have the correct password and email and I've even changed my password. It just keeps saying null and or invalid email. Im at a loss of what to do.

Message 1 of 4 (1,080 Views)

@laweryk4  Try clearing Safari's browser cache and cookies, basically everything you can reach.

If that doesn't help, do you have a different email address you can test with, preferably one that doesn't contain any special characters?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this issue but I don’t get the null back it just puts it back on the screen to prompt me to login again. I have tried all tricks from the past few years suggestions and IE won’t let me even use it anymore as a browser. I did try the Internet options suggestions as well. Not sure what to do I’ve been working on getting the achievements through sims 3 and I’ll be very sad if I can’t get them anymore. 

Message 3 of 4 (673 Views)

@GOSHNESS100  I take it you're playing in Windows?  (This is the Mac forum).  If you have Windows 11, Microsoft Edge has an IE mode, which your computer is probably using for the launcher, and you can clear its data too.  Here's how (towards the bottom):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-and-delete-browser-history-in-microsoft-edge...

If that doesn't work and you haven't already tried this, move your entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to spawn a clean folder, and try signing in at the Main Menu.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (665 Views)