Re: Sims 3 "Unknown Error" Help!!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 "Unknown Error" Help!!

★★★★★ Newbie

My Sims 3 game won't launch and when I try to launch it, there's a message that says "an unknown error occurred." I use a Mac and I have a few expansion packs. What happens is the game launches, followed by the University Life expansion pack icon launching, and then the message. Recently, I had a problem where I accidentally downloaded an expansion pack onto the wrong account, and I had the expansion pack transferred onto the correct account by a game advisor.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I should mention! Thank you so much for your time!

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @_celkiis_,

That error message can appear for different reasons, but let's try to find out why you are getting it.

First of all, could you take a look to these threads, and read the first post on each to check if any of them could be the cause of your error?:

Let us know if any of those solutions help Wink

Good luck,

Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @_celkiis_,

That error message can appear for different reasons, but let's try to find out why you are getting it.

First of all, could you take a look to these threads, and read the first post on each to check if any of them could be the cause of your error?:

Let us know if any of those solutions help Wink

Good luck,

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much! This worked for me. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening!!

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

EA app Team

Oh, nothing to be sorry about, @_celkiis_. I'm glad it helped and you can play now Standard smile

Enjoy your game and be nice with your sims! Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)