Sims 3 expansion packs

by lilly040103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 expansion packs

★★★ Newbie

Can someone help me!! I have the sims 3 64bit but I’ve purchased sims 3 seasons and island paradise and it’s saying my system doesn’t support 32-bit games. I have a Mac, I’ve tried the help chat but telling me nothing…..

Message 1 of 2 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 expansion packs

@lilly040103  When you click the 64-bit Sims 3 icon in your Origin library and view the list of expansion packs, do you see multiple entries for Seasons and IP?  If so, and more than one entry has a Download button, try each one.  And to be clear, you need to use this method for accessing the packs; you can't access them through their product pages or through the entry for the 32-bit version of Sims 3.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (427 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 expansion packs

@lilly040103  When you click the 64-bit Sims 3 icon in your Origin library and view the list of expansion packs, do you see multiple entries for Seasons and IP?  If so, and more than one entry has a Download button, try each one.  And to be clear, you need to use this method for accessing the packs; you can't access them through their product pages or through the entry for the 32-bit version of Sims 3.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)