November 2015 - last edited December 2015 by rumbutter
I have a Macbook Air, that has OS X El Capitan, Version 10.11.1. I have been trying to install it on my computer and it has gotten to the last step (installation) and then a note has come up saying "Dispatch failed to initialize".
I need some help!
@Bluebellflora please and thank you in advance
December 2015 - last edited December 2015
Here's the requirements for a apple computer
If you don't have these requirements then it may not install the whole way
FOR MAC OS X
Is your MacBook Air one of the ones listed in this thread - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Issues-playing-on-newer-post-2013-Macs/m-p/4935394#U4935394 ?
If not, please can you provide more details. Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on More Info depending on what operating system you're running:
- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Memory (RAM)
- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?
- Are you patched up to date? You should be on patch level 1.67
- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?
- What Expansion and Stuff Packs do you have installed?
Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is.