Re: Sims 3 Store not working

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store not working

★ Guide

I haven't been playing the sims 3 since the new update because I have not been able to download my Sims 3 Store content that I cannot live without. I haven't really been kept up with the updates from the past month since I've been busy and distracted. Regardless, I couldn't find any information about the Sims 3 Store here so:

- Is it just offline for every Mac user with the new update? 

- Are they working on making it work?

- Is there a simple fix that I can do to help it work?

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

@addalily  Store content does in fact work for most people, although the error in your screenshot isn't uncommon.  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 3 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents > Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to spawn a clean folder, and try to download one store item.  If nothing happens when you click Install, close the launcher and open it again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

All Replies

@addalily  Store content does in fact work for most people, although the error in your screenshot isn't uncommon.  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 3 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents > Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to spawn a clean folder, and try to download one store item.  If nothing happens when you click Install, close the launcher and open it again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)