Sims 3 Build Mode Panel Glitch Macbook

by Zhariajordan11

Original Post

Sims 3 Build Mode Panel Glitch Macbook

★★ Novice
My Build mode panel disappeared in Sims 3!!! I have a MacBook and I can’t find a solution to the problem for a MacBook. 😩
Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Build Mode Panel Glitch Macbook

[ Edited ]

@Zhariajordan11  Did your game crash when this happened?  Build and buy modes are more demanding than regular gameplay, and due to the limits of TS3 on mac, you could have hit your 2 GB RAM (memory) limit when you tried to load build mode.  Did you quit and try to reload the game, and if so, did the panel appear again?  It's always better to build right at the beginning of a gaming session, when the RAM usage hasn't had much time to creep upward towards its limit.  If the panel is permanently gone in this save, what happens if you load a new town and try to build there?

If this has happened more than once, please describe the circumstances when you see it—how long you have been playing that session, how old is this particular save, does it happen only with one family or lot or do you see it town-wide, what about in a different save, etc.  IT would also be helpful to know the specs of your macbook, as well as which expansion packs you have in play.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/475...

Also tagging @Bluebellflora as she may want to move this thread over to the mac section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)