Sims 3 64 bit. For Mac or pc

by Alex_Zokas

Original Post

Sims 3 64 bit. For Mac or pc

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

Theres been crazy news on the Sims 3 64 bit announcement. People asked the EA help center and it was confirmed By Them it is for Mac and PC. However, people are still unsure on it since it's news from the help center and not EA staff themselves.

So if there is going to be a Sims 3 64 bit. Will it be for Mac AND PC? On Origin? On steam? Free update? 

Message 1 of 3 (766 Views)

Re: Sims 3 64 bit. For Mac or pc

@Alex_Zokas  There has been no indication, let alone an official announcement, that EA is making or intends to make a 64-bit version of Sims 3 for Windows.  The Mac version is still in the works; hopefully we'll see it soon enough.

The Mac version will be released as an update, not a separate game, and will therefore be available for free for anyone who already owns Sims 3.  It may only be available through Origin, since the Steam version has always been Windows-only.  But that could of course change, especially now that other EA games are newly available on Steam as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (757 Views)

Re: Sims 3 64 bit. For Mac or pc

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the quick reply. There's confirmation by the EA support team live chat but I will wait for an actual reply on the EA staff themselves.

But thank you again!!!! 

Message 3 of 3 (754 Views)