Re: Sims 3 64 Bit Can’t enter lots that are built, or any high rise apartments/v

by liltinglullaby

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 64 Bit Can’t enter lots that are built, or any high rise apartments/v

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict it’s the Los Sueños Private Club (Starlight Shores), The Brightmore, and the Prosper Room. I only have one save right now so I haven’t tested the Late Night Venues in their original world. I can test it out later. 

Message 11 of 14 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice
@liltinglullaby Did you ever solve this issue? I'm having this exact problem. My bridgeport save had no problems, but placing any community lots in my new save (Aurora Skies) leads to that exact food stomping issue. It lets me click "visit Aquarius" but then the sim can't get in - no one can. I've repaired, restarted, added new lots, bulldozed, tried in other locations... Seems to be just the LN ones too. I'm on 64 bit as well.
Message 12 of 14 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kitkat1819 nope haven’t yet 😪 have given up and haven’t played the game since. 

Message 13 of 14 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there, I was having this problem too with the Banzai Lounge in sims 3 64 bit. I deleted the lot and replaced it, and it seemed to fix the bug, My sims was able to access the lounge again. 

Message 14 of 14 (571 Views)