Sim

by jordantan05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

im using a mac.I wanted to buy the into the future expansion pack for sims 3 im using a disc so im using origin to buy it it was a long time ago since i bought an expansion pack which was probably 6 months ago since then there was a helper pop up asking for my password i didnt type it since im not using it after seeing some gameplay of itf i decided to go back into sims to buy it so i accessed origin and it had the infamous online mode is unavailable so i reset origin like everyone suggested and it worked i was quite happy when i realized there was a message saying "we are unable to retrieve your list of games please try again later" i was quite *** off i had solved an issue recently and another popped up so i redeemed the code again "code had been redeemed" so i searched up again ppl said to wait since it was probably installed i waited for a day it wasnt there same unable to retrieve games * and i admitted it wasn't redeemed so i searched up about it again it said to clear the data cache i did it still didnt work i also installed the latest version since i restarted it for the online mode *. i also logged in both sims in game not in game and dont give that click hidden games excuse because its not there simply because i have no games at all this has been happening 3 days ago im * *** off

- Edited for language (BluebellFlora)

Message 1 of 6 (915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim

@jordantan05

Ok. Sounds like it may be an issue with your account. Can you contact customer support and ask them to check your account. I find live chat the best option, make sure your location is set to the USA - https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Check your emails for any messages confirming a purchase from Origin too.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (854 Views)

All Replies

@jordantan05

Are you logged into Origin using the same account you originally redeemed the code in?

AHQSigImage.png
Message 2 of 6 (890 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes i never made two accounts

Message 3 of 6 (865 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also its more than the redeem code it said we are unable to retrieve your games

Message 4 of 6 (850 Views)

@jordantan05

Ok. Sounds like it may be an issue with your account. Can you contact customer support and ask them to check your account. I find live chat the best option, make sure your location is set to the USA - https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Check your emails for any messages confirming a purchase from Origin too.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 5 of 6 (855 Views)

★ Apprentice

ok i reset origin like you said in another fourm and it works thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (712 Views)