Sim collapsing into a pile of disjointed limbs

by VTO1988

Original Post

Sim collapsing into a pile of disjointed limbs

★ Novice

I downloaded the new expansion pack (Snowy Escape) and for a start, my game seems to have reset and none of my old sims are available to play. It's like I've never played before. I don't mind that so much. I've just started again. However, my sim (and others she is interacting with) keep collapsing into a pile of disjointed limbs. Also, she seems to freeze during most interactions. I keep resetting her but I'm resetting her after every action. I've tried applying the -nosound workaround suggested after the issues other people have been having since the Snowy Escape release but it hasn't made any difference. I didn't really expect it to because my game isn't crashing out. I think it's another issue.

Message 1 of 3 (515 Views)

Re: Sim collapsing into a pile of disjointed limbs

@VTO1988

Can you please add the picture using the image icon in the menu bar of the reply window? Attachments aren't working.

Are you using Mods?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

Re: Sim collapsing into a pile of disjointed limbs

★ Novice

Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 09.35.30.jpg

This is the image. However, my hubby found the repair option when you right click on the game in origin and he ran that and it now seems to be fixed. As you can probably tell, I'm not massively computer savvy, so definitely no mods. Standard smile 

Thanks for your response Standard smile

I'll play for a little while to make sure it doesn't happen again. Fingers crossed!

Message 3 of 3 (505 Views)