Re: [SOLVED] 64-bit Sims 3 content not in Origin library

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Can't add my expansion and stuff packs to origin account

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem!! It's so irritating.

Message 121 of 694 (2,329 Views)

[ Edited ]

All entitlements, as they're called, for both the Sims 3 base game and for expansion and stuff packs should now be distributed, and all players should be able to download the 64-bit version of all their owned content.

If you own the base game or a pack but cannot download the 64-bit version, please contact EA customer support:

https://help.ea.com/en/help-contact-us/?product=the-sims-3&topic=missing-game&category=manage-my-acc...

Specifically say that you play on a Mac and that you would like the entitlements for the 64-bit versions of your missing content added to your account.  If the first support rep doesn't understand, says they can't help, or claims this is not an issue, feel free to ask that this be escalated.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 122 of 694 (34,849 Views)

@Trojcka @Khross30 @Arn0ldMilissen and @admitruchina2  Please see the above post.  If the support rep you're speaking with isn't being helpful, you can reference this thread, both the first post and the marked solution.  And you're well within your rights to request that your issue be escalated to a manager.

Message 123 of 694 (2,321 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thanks! I chatted with support for over an hour. He was constantly trying to say that the problem was with my mac. I said that this was a common issue and that EA just needed to link my serial to the 64bit. We'll after a while he did. But only for the base game and some expansions. When I said this in the same chat he just said that he did and that I should restart my mac in safe mode! There he ended the chat! Worst customer service ever period. He didn't even now what to do the first 20minutes
Message 124 of 694 (2,316 Views)

@Arn0ldMilissen  I'm sorry you had such trouble with the support rep.  Maybe the next one would be better?  (Hopefully?)  It's unfortunate, but many support reps don't have the newest information and don't look for answers past the ones they already know.

Message 125 of 694 (2,309 Views)

Sims 3 64bit some packs aren't downloading to laptop/showing error

★★ Novice

I have just downloaded Sims 3 64 Bit & Metal (which im very excited to play) however once downloaded I have noticed a handful of my expansion packs and stuff packs aren't downloading and when I try to download separately they show the error message Error: 327682:0. They're showing as unlocked so I can't repurchase them. Does anyone know if some of the packs haven't been updated to 64bit yet or if there is a fix for this? 

Message 126 of 694 (2,308 Views)

@FrancescaaB  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  As stated in the first post, all packs should now be showing in the 64-bit version of Sims 3 as well.  Since that's not the case for you, you'll need to contact EA customer support and ask specifically that the entitlements for the 64-bit versions of your packs be added to your account.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

The error you're seeing is what happens when people try to download an installer for the old 32-bit version into an operating system (Catalina or the Big Sur beta) that can't run it.

Message 127 of 694 (2,285 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too! 😭 I had contacted ea help but they don't solved my problem.

In my origin library i don't have the sims 3 64 bit metal

Message 128 of 694 (2,257 Views)

@Davide780  What exactly did the support rep say?  Some of them don't seem to understand the issue.

Just in case, please also make sure you don't have any filters enabled in your Origin game library that might be hiding the 64-bit version.  The filter menu can be opened by clicking Filters in the upper right corner of the game library window.

Message 129 of 694 (2,204 Views)

sims 3 expansion pack showing as unlocked in origin but can't download

★★ Novice

I recently purchased the sims 3 generations and world adventures bundle through origin. When I go to my game library and scroll through extra content it says that its unlocked but there's no way for me to actually download the game. I run on MacOS Catalina and use the 64 bit version of the game.

Message 130 of 694 (2,202 Views)