Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] 64-bit Sims 3 content not in Origin library

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Can't download expansion packs for The Sims 3

★★★ Novice

Did they give you pets? the person that talked to me said the issue is that pets hasnt got a 64 bit update yet

Message 101 of 694 (2,116 Views)

Re: Can't download expansion packs for The Sims 3

★★ Apprentice
@chooch2152 I have regular Pets in the 64 bit, but not my Limited Edition, which is still only 32 bit.
Message 102 of 694 (2,099 Views)

Re: Problems installing Sims3Packs (TS3 64-bit)

★ Apprentice

Hi! I’m not sure if this is the right thread but I’m trying to install Pets. But it just says “Unlocked” when I hover over it’s info and there’s no option to install, what should I do? Thank you in advance Standard smile

Message 103 of 694 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still not showing up for me. I contacted them twice already. What should I do ?? 

Message 104 of 694 (2,052 Views)

[ Edited ]

@beth0987123456 and @jimbbq1  It looks like some entitlements, as they're called, haven't caught up yet.  Please see this post for more information:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/the-sims-3-64-bit-amp-metal-release/m-p/9652952#M8808

I'd give it another day or two and then contact EA customer support, again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 105 of 694 (2,044 Views)

[ Edited ]

Everyone who owns the Sims 3 base game should now also have a copy of the 64-bit game in Origin.  If you don't see it, please run the Origin reset tool for macOS and check again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

If you still don't have the 64-bit base game, please contact EA customer support and ask for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Entitlements for packs are still lagging behind.

Message 106 of 694 (2,022 Views)

sims 3 pets won't download after the Mac 64 bit update?

★★★★ Novice

just as the title says. it shows that its unlocked on origin, but there is no option to install it, and the icon on the launcher is also greyed out. 

if anyone could give me ANY answers on why this is happening, I would really appreciate it 😊 

Message 107 of 694 (1,919 Views)

@mack011  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Entitlements, as they're called, are still rolling out for packs, so it's not surprising that some people wouldn't be able to download some of their content.  Please give it a couple more days, and you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Message 108 of 694 (1,913 Views)

why can I only download only 3 expansion packs on sims 3 on mac

★★ Novice

so I downloaded the new sims 3 on Mac the 64 bit  and I have a lot of expansion packs but only three downloaded and for some reason I have to  buy the rest again, and also I have island paradise but I can't click on the ocean to windsurf or swim or anything really, can someone help figure it out please?!

Message 109 of 694 (1,916 Views)

@nightfalcon12  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  The entitlements, as they're called, for Sims 3 packs are still rolling out, and many people still don't have the 64-bit versions of their packs in their accounts.  Please see the first post of this thread for more details.

For the missing open water interactions, please use this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/All-open-water-options-missing-64-bit-TS3/m-p/9666249...

It would be helpful if you clicked Me Too and posted.

Message 110 of 694 (1,892 Views)